Energy Usage Analysis
One common pain point for operators of commercial buildings and data centres is the cost of power supply – in other words, the power bill.
We provide energy usage analysis to help operators understand how much energy the separate parts or functions of their facility consume.
The goal of this analysis is to identify areas of energy usage inefficiency: areas that consume more power than necessary, and that could be changed in some way in order to reduce your power bill. In an energy usage analysis we examine your facility and provide a report on its energy usage. This includes recommendations on energy saving methods to reduce your power costs.
Recommendations may include:
- Harmonic frequency indentification
- Change of electricity tariffs
- Installation of power factor correction (PFC) units
- Deployment of energy management systems
- Installation of lighting control systems
- Use of energy saving timers and movement sensors